Marketing Officer | English
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of renewable energy? AFS, a pioneering leader in the renewable energy sector, is actively seeking a Marketing Officer to join our team. As our Marketing Officer, you'll be at the helm of marketing initiatives, infusing them with creativity and enthusiasm. If you're passionate about sustainability and possess the marketing skills to match, we invite you to apply now.
Join Our Vision
Our dynamic team comprises ambitious advisors, analysts, and traders. We're driven by our passion for renewable energy, dedicated to making it accessible and impactful across Europe and beyond. Join us in shaping a world where diversity thrives, entrepreneurship flourishes, engagement knows no limits, and renewable energy powers a brighter, better future for all!
About the role
As a Marketing Officer, you will play a crucial role in shaping our brand image with the whole team. Our Marketing team consist of 4 dedicated young professionals. You will team up with them to maintain a consistent and compelling visual identity. Your expertise will primarily center around crafting compelling social media presentations and flawlessly executing targeted campaigns. Additionally, your creative flair will be instrumental in producing marketing materials that not only grab attention but also leave a lasting impact.
Join us in blending professionalism with a touch of fun as we embark on this exciting journey! You should be a whiz when it comes to handling InDesign, Webflow, and Adobe – they'll be your trusty sidekicks in this creative adventure! Next to that, you’ll partner with our energy colleagues, collaborating closely to champion our mission of propelling renewable energy solutions forward.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the company's goals and target audience.
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategies and create and curate compelling content for social media platforms.
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns and define campaign objectives, target audience, and key performance indicators.
- Utilise graphic design software to develop high-quality visuals and ensure all marketing collateral adheres to branding and design standards.
- Maintain open communication with team members and stakeholders to ensure alignment and project success.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas for marketing initiatives.
What you can offer us
- At least a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is obtained.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- You have 2- 3 years of experience in Marketing
- You should be a whiz when it comes to handling InDesign, Webflow, and Adobe
- You are enthusiastic and bring passion and energy to marketing initiatives.
- Ability to generate innovative marketing ideas and campaigns, along with strong problem-solving skills.
- Capable of analysing marketing data, measuring campaign effectiveness, and making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
- A unique workplace on the Stock Exchange floor.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious, and continuously growing and highly driven team.
- An organisation where there is room for your refreshing ideas, talent development and growth and where your input is greatly valued.
- A fun activity or event almost every month – team bonding is a big priority for us at AFS Energy.
- Bi-annual performance-based bonus scheme.
- 27 days off per year.
- Depending on where you live, an NS business card or bike lease options.
- Free in-house fitness.
About AFS Energy
At AFS Energy, we're pioneers in Amsterdam's international-scale energy revolution. Our daily mission is to immerse ourselves in the world of Renewable Energy, partnering with organizations eager to reduce their carbon footprint. We're at the forefront of empowering European organizations to achieve their sustainability goals. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including procurement, market access, and expert advisory services across
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please send your resumé through the application link. The Corporate Recruiter in charge is Simone Albinus: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1st round: Job interview with one of our Corporate Recruiters
- 2nd round: Assignment
- 3rd round: Job interview with the Marketing Manager
- 4th round: Job interview with the Head of Energy
- Job offer
We are happy to recruit our AFS colleagues by ourselves. We do not need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from unaffiliated recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact the people involved directly and treat candidates as regular candidates.